I think its great.
Low profile keys, red keys, keyboard is firm and works well.
Originally used Razer BlackWidow Original From 2009, Blue Switch Metal Frame,
The past 8 version Green Switch are not true blue, nor are red brown black,
Blue LOW Profile will be the future for those in the upper 50% of gaming brackets csgo/ow/arena/dota 2/starcraft,
Also quite enough to really press hard/smack on the keys if you have flatmates/office enviro,
Cheers to HAVIT for sending out to Keyboard to AUS 5/5 would buy again.
Extremely comfortable and responsive keyboard. Functionality can be improved out of the box by replacing some of the backlight keys with dedicated media or function keys. I had to custom-map them, but I would like icons as well. My biggest problem with this keyboard is that it does not wake itself after sleep mode and I have to unplug it, and then plug it back in, and it only works with specific micro-usb cables.
Thank you so much for the kind review. If keyboard not waken from sleep, it may has to do with your setting in your computer. By searching on Google I found this article about solving this problem by adjusting BIOS setting ( https://tomlaforce.com/solved-keyboard-wont-wake-computer-from-sleep/ ), maybe it can help you too.
HAVIT Support Team
perfect at only the fourth of the size of my old G11. i love typing on it with the red switches and low profile. i just ordered a second one for work, as the transport gets quite annoying.
took longer than expected to be shipped, but this is a review about the product - which is amazing - and a bargain!
I learned to type on laptop keyboards and thought I could only ever feel comfortable on ultra-flat keys. This keyboard feels awesome and I'm never going back
Was surprised with the build quality and the easy use of the app all work perfect together
Got the blue switches and they are fantastic for typing. Good built quality and relatively light which makes moving it around really easy.
HAVIT HV-KB390L Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard, 87-Key, Programmable, LED, Kailh PG1350
Good day. I enjoy using your keyboard and would like to point out the following points:
1) It's great that the keyboard is low-profile, there is not much worthy to find in this segment now. I just wanted a low-profile one, so I ordered it from you.
2) Nice material of keycaps to the touch.
3) Nice lighting, RGB is not necessary and not necessary for everyone.
4) Great price for such a product.
5) Nice taiping.
1) Some keys creak slightly when pressed, if you remove the keycap, you can see that the switches are not greased.
2) When you press the keys, in some places a metallic sound is emitted, as if resonating in the keyboard case. If the keyboard is placed on the mat, the sound becomes quieter, but still does not go away completely.
3) I wish you were able to connect the keyboard without a wire.
Overall a great product for its price. I am satisfied with the purchase. But if you had further refined the product, I'd rather pay more money for quality.